Monday 25 August 2014

Jose Mourinho Desires Fernando Torres to Settle at Chelsea

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has said he wishes to keep Fernando Torres in Chelsea’s squad although he was not included in the game against Leicester. Because Diego Costa and Didier Drogba signed with Chelsea, Torres is the third choice striker of the club. He had link with number of clubs, AC Milan being the latest interested to sign him. But Mourinho said: “I desire him to remain here. He will play and score goals and will be useful for us.” He was signed from Liverpool and remained unused substitute in Chelsea’s win against Burnley on Monday.


The matters became complex for Torres because his replacement and fellow citizen Costa who was signed from Atletico Madrid has finely debuted his Chelsea career by scoring in 2-0 win against Burnley. Mourinho explained his decision to skip Torres from 18 man squad against Foxes saying: “I decided to have the same team. Sometimes I want two strikers on the bench, sometimes I do not. I need three strikers. Sometimes I go to play with two, one being on the bench. Someone may be injured. I do not play a season without three strikers.”

Sports and Events Tickets is an amazing network which is entertaining football lovers to enjoy Premier League by providing especially Chelsea Tickets at reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment