Wednesday 12 November 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses He Has Criticised Tottenham Fans

Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor denies that he criticized fans of the club after their defeat to Stoke City on Sunday at White Hart Lane. He said after the game it would have been better if Spurs had played away game because home supporters created negative environment. However he denies in a statement issued by him that he commented fans as criticism and demanded them to support the team more. “I want to make clear some recent news, “he said. “I have not criticized Tottenham fans at all. I just simply proposed it would be better if they back up the team more.”


 “I love the club like all other players. We all would do anything for the victory of this team but our response is better to admiration than criticism like most of the people. We will do it right. We will improve if you stand by us. Will it be helpful if we play away game? Honestly speaking it will be, “Adebayor said after Sunday’s defeat. You know at least I have to face majority of opponent fans hooting me rather than our own fans will boo me. And it is not just my point of view. It is opinion of all the players. But if your fans start hooting you after a few minutes at home ground then it becomes difficult.”

Football fans! If you are looking for Premier League Tickets at affordable prices with the best seat plans, then you should trust Sports and Events Tickets which is the ultimate solution of all your ticket needs including Tottenham Hotspur Tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment